December 13, 2011

Welcome to our Guest


Name: Azariah McKenzie Santoyo
Age: 2
Nickname: Riah
Favorite song: ABC
Fave show: Sesame Street
Fave item: Blanket "body"


Mommy is putting Bubbaz to bed so I have to be fast! I want to write her a message. She always leaves her coffee cup right on the desk and when I climbed up onto the chair to sneak a drink of it, I couldn't help but push some buttons like mamma does!

Dear Mammas,
Don't forget Jesus wuvs you. Remember you said the bible told us so. 
Remember I'm only a toddler. I don't understand you sometimes. Have patience and have fun. My favorite thing to do is have fun!
Don't worry. "Terrible" Two's aren't all that terrible, I promise!
Please keep the house warm for me, I really hate clothes. I'm sorry if you pay lots of money for it but that's why God helped Dadda get his really good job! 
Thank you for staying home with me. No one understands me like you do. I'm a little scared of strangers and daycare's. It's more fun having Trevor come to our house to play. Just like our house is the daycare! It's so fun Mamma!
I hope you get a car soon. I'm two now, you know what that means? I gotta go to the park a lot more now. I'll be warm, I love my hats! And we gotta bug nanna at her work. Then go to friends houses and play. You know what else Mamma? I heard of this place called the Children's museum. I really want to go, please please! 
Dadda told me you're a good Mommy. He wants us all to be happy. I pray for you Mamma. I pray "let angels guide us" and I pray "AMEN!" 
I'm learning good things from you. I watch you all the time and I want to be just like you!
                                            I love you Mommy.

ps. Don't forget my apple juice at the store tonight!!


I don't know what that word on top means. But I know blessed
Mommy taught me "God bless Dadda and Bubbaz. God bless Nanna and Nanna and Gamma Jo."




"Lord I want to be just like you. 'Cause they want to be just like me. I want to be a holy example, for their innocent eyes to see..."

3 comments:

Pidg said...

Oh this was such a sweet post. Loved...and you are such a good Mama ;)

Jennifer said...

Awww my "ryla"!

Unknown said...

She is just too precious :) And I love her name.